As in any human endeavor, the first step in improving future performance is to measure current performance and analyze how and why it differs from plan. Relating actual capital expenditures to estimates, however, and then incorporating the latest information on anticipated cost and timing variances into a solid cash flow forecast can be highly demanding.
Get the visibility necessary to forecast in real-time and manage cash flow optimally:
- Track capital commitments and actual capital expenditures
- Identify material cost variances early and take corrective action
- Re-forecast Capex spending quarterly or monthly
- Generate up-to-date cash flow forecasts at the touch of a button
- Manage the impact of currency exchange rate fluctuations
Finario’s capital expenditure tracking application features:
- Actuals - Capture actual capital expenditures at the desired level of detail.
- Integration - Upload payments into Finario electronically from your ERP or A/P system.
- Variance reporting – Monitor cost and timing variances from plan.
- Analytics – Evaluate performance by project, business unit and other key dimensions.
- Forecasting – Receive up-to-date forecasts of total cost and the timing of cash outflows.
Manage cash outflow and adapt to important business developments in real-time. Request a Finario demo today.